Planning Information and Questions
Other Planning and Environmental Review Program Emails and Webpages
- Tree Permit Submittal Procedures and Building Permit Tree Holds - visit our Tree Webpage or email our Tree Coordinator
- Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance (WELO) and Landscape Plan review - Email our Landscape Team
- Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program (MMRP) - Email our MMRP Team
- South Sacramento Habitat Conservation Plan (SSHCP) - visit our SSHCP Webpage or email our SSHCP Team
Office Locations, Hours and Parking
- Sacramento County Building Assistance Center
- Planning Counter Hours: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (By Appointment Only)
Walk-In Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. (All walk-ins are served on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Address: 827 7th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, Room 102*
- Planning and Environmental Review Main Office
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Address: 827 7th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, Second Floor
- Phone: 916.874.6141 Fax: 916.874.7499
Map to Building (827 7th Street): From Interstate 5, either north or south, take the "J" street exit. Stay alert to the one way streets throughout downtown.
Map to County Parking Lot. The public entrance is off of G Street, approaching 7th Street. We will validate BAC customer parking for up to one hour in the County parking lot at 725 7th Street.