This page contains links to important project-specific environmental documents in addition to valuable information on protected resources in Sacramento County and the plans and programs that protect them.
- Search for Environmental Documents and Notices Find environmental documents (Environmental Impact Reports (EIR), Negative Declarations and Categorical Exemptions), and various public notices associated with current projects using the project control number or title.
- Overview of the CEQA/NEPA Process View the basics of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
- Resource Area Plans This page contains links to the American River Parkway Plan (ARPP) page and the South Sacramento Habitat Conservation Plan (in progress) page.
- Biological Preservation Programs Contains links to the programs designed to protect Sacramento County’s valuable biological resources including the Swainson’s Hawk Impact Mitigation Program and the South Sacramento Habitat Conservation Plan.
- Protected Resources in Sacramento County This page provides links to general information on various topics including vernal pools, Swainson’s hawk, oak woodlands, air quality and bats.